South Africa Pet Transportation Services
Safely move your pet to or from South Africa with Pacific Pet Transport. Look below to learn some of the restrictions to traveling with pets to South Africa and make sure to speak with us.
Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from South Africa.
Is a South African adventure in your near future? We will get you pet shipped to you in no time!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to South Africa.
- Import permit
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Veterinary certificate for South Africa
- Rabies blood titer test (RNATT)
- Pet to arrive via air cargo
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Quarantine (Depending on flight origination)
Airport and Country Specific Information
Is flying into Cape Town Airport (CPT) or Johannesburg Airport (JNB) up next on your travel list? Then make sure you are aware of a veterinarian in South Africa that can service you should a crisis arise.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to South Africa move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from South Africa.
Speak with us now! Request a quote and see how we can help you!