Singapore Pet Transportation Services
Safely move your pet to or from Singapore with Pacific Pet Transport. Look below to learn some of the restrictions to traveling with pets to Singapore and make sure to speak with us.
Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Singapore.
What better country to spend time with your pet than in Singapore? We can help plan the pet transportation for that trip in no time!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Singapore.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Veterinary certificate for Singapore.
- Blood titer test
- Parasite preventive care
- Pet to arrive via air cargo
- Meeting pPet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport and Country Specific Information
Changi Airport (SIN) is a wonderful airport for you and you family to arrive into. There are also veterinarians available in Singapore to assist you with your pet, if there is an emergency. Read up on the pet ownership laws in Singapore here.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to Singapore move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Singapore.
Speak with us now! Request a quote and see how we can help you!