Honolulu Pet Transportation Services
Safely move your pet to or from Honolulu with Pacific Pet Transport. Look below to learn some of the restrictions to traveling with pets to Honolulu and make sure to speak with us.
Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Honolulu, HI.
There are many restrictions for pets that enter Hawaii. Make sure to speak with us to find out everything you need to know about moving your pet.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Honolulu.
- General vaccinations (DHLPP for dogs/FVRCP for cats)
- 2 Rabies vaccinations
- Import permit
- OIE-FAVN rabies blood test
- Dog and cat import form- AQS 278
- Health certificate/tick treatment within 10 days of landing
If your pet does not have the appropriate documents and vaccinations then your pet will endure up to four months in quarantine at your expense, so make sure everything is in order before you take off.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Obtain dog and cat import form AQS 278
- Complete flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates
- Provide tick treatments
- Consult with your veterinarian to ensure that all paperwork and vet work is correct and complete
We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Honolulu, Hawaii.
Speak with us now! Request a quote and see how we can help you!