China Pet Transportation Services
Safely move your pet to or from China with Pacific Pet Transport. Look below to learn some of the restrictions to traveling with pets to China and make sure to speak with us.
Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from China.
Are you ready to take that trip to China with your furry friend? Let us help you get started with the planning!
Country Specific Regulations:
- Import permit
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Veterinary certificate for China
- Rabies titer test (FAVN))
- Pet to arrive via air cargo
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Quarantine (depending on flight origination)
Airport and Country Specific Information
Whether you are flying into Hong Kong International Airport (HKA), Shanghai Pudong Airport (PGV), Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN), or Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) you are sure to have a pet-friendly experience. Learn about what laws pet owners are subject to while in China prior to your arrival.
If your pet has an emergency abroad do not worry. Read this information about tips on selecting a veterinarian in China and then use the following link to input your location and find the perfect vet for you.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to China move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from China.
Speak with us now! Request a quote and see how we can help you!