Chicago Pet Transportation Services
Safely move your pet to or from Chicago with Pacific Pet Transport. Look below to learn some of the restrictions to traveling with pets to Chicago and make sure to speak with us.
Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Chicago.
Ready for your adventure or move to the windy city? Don’t forget about the travel plans for your furry friend! Let us help make traveling with your pet easy!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Chicago.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport Specific Information
Prepare for your trip to the O’Hare International Airport by following the link to visit their website. There you can find all their services and answers to any of your questions.
Below are the locations of all the pet relief areas at the O’Hare International Airport.
- Terminal 1 – Take the elevator located between Door 1C and 1B to Baggage Claim (lower level), exit Door 1A. The SARA will be toward the left.
- Terminal 2 – Take the elevator located between Door 2E and 2D to Baggage Claim (lower level), exit Door 2E. The SARA will be toward the right.
- Terminal 3 (use Terminal 2 area) – Take the elevator located between Door 3A and 3D to Baggage Claim (lower level), exit Door 3A. The SARA will be toward the left.
- Terminal 5 – Take the elevator located between Door 5C and 5B to Baggage Claim (lower level), exit Door 5B. The SARA will be toward the left.
- Terminal 3 Rotunda – Below the Yoga Room
Here is a full map of the O’Hare International Airport for your convenience.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Speak with us now! Request a free quote and see how we can help you!